Monday, May 2, 2011

A few addictive iPhone Apps

So I was wondering what would be the iPhone and Android most addictive Apps, the ones ppl love the most and spend time on it the most. What do you thinkkkkk? I was pretty surprised by some of the apps in the list, and then a few of them (like Angry Birds) would for sure be found on the top of the list. Im posting the link with a complete raking, and comments. Let me know what you guys think, and if you are addicted to any of this apps =)


1 comment:

  1. I agree with a lot of these on the list - I'll admit I'm addicted to some of them! I love Angry Birds! Plants Vs. Zombies and Bejeweled are also really addicting. I downloaded the Farmville app when it came out but it never works! The app always crashes and loads really slow.

    ReplyDelete