As for Android I would like to share a link with information of the most useful Android apps according to Pc World. I have tried a few of the apps in the list, but I will for sure try many others I have not yet. What I am sure of is that google maps is fantastic! Since I tried it the first time I have never used my GPS again. Google maps is fast, accurate and very easy to use. Theres a link below with the whole article.The idea for this blog is to bring actual, interesting and useful information related to technology and security. New stuff that is coming out, better ways to protect your data, and topics that would generate some discussion. It would be awesome to hear suggestions, ideas, and comments. If there is any topic you think might be important and nice to share, just let me know... everything will be more than welcome. Let's share some knowledge and generate some inteligent discussions!
Monday, May 2, 2011
Most useful apps for Android
As for Android I would like to share a link with information of the most useful Android apps according to Pc World. I have tried a few of the apps in the list, but I will for sure try many others I have not yet. What I am sure of is that google maps is fantastic! Since I tried it the first time I have never used my GPS again. Google maps is fast, accurate and very easy to use. Theres a link below with the whole article.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment