Sunday, March 27, 2011

The Nintendo 3DS


The new Nintendo 3DS  was recently released on March 27th, and it is the very first 3D portable glassesfree handheld. I have been reading about the new 3DS and was wondering how much it would cost, and I honeslty think that the $250.00 that was stablished is not that bad. The Nintendo DSi, the version prior 3DS is priced at $150.00 as if right now so it will jump an extra $100 for the new version of the Nintendo DS. How do you feel about it? Would you purchase one? I cant wait to see it around!


3 comments:

  1. I agree with you about the price point, and I think it's fairly reasonable. I actually did purchase a 3DS when it came out on Sunday and I love it so far! Before it came out, I was hesitant on whether the 3D would be any good and if it would be worth the price. Now, I feel like it was worth it-the 3D did take a little while to get used to but I think it looks pretty cool. I especially like the fact that you don't have to wear glasses. They actually have 3DS demos at some Gamestops - I'm not sure of all of the locations but I actually work there and my store has it set up for customers to try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am curious to see if knew anything aboout 3D games and TV not being good for children under 10. I heard it was bad for their eyes and could cause seizures. I'm just wondering if it was true. I think $250 is a lot of money. If it came with a few games, it would be more reasonable. Not only do you have to purchase the system, you have to buy games for it at $30 or up. I'll wait until the price comes down.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey guys! I am crazy about trying it... I hope I can play with it sometime soon. I was listening to the radio a few days ago and they said some ppl were returning the 3DS saying they were having bad headaches. As a response Nintendo would have said these ppl were probably playing too much for a long period of time, and should take a couple breaks. I just think that having a portable 3D device is amazing... I like the idea and I really want to play with it.Thanks for stopping by guys =)

    ReplyDelete