Monday, March 7, 2011

Android leads the smartphone market over iPhone and BlackBerry (yeah, Im a Android user)!

I believe that the fact that iPhones are not taking over the whole smartphone market is a great thing, that way we have competition and new techs and apps coming along all the time. I am a Android user and I do not see myself using an iPhone or BlackBerry anytime soon, not because I have something againts it but just because Im totally happy with my Android device. On another hand, I have several friends who have iPhones and Blackberries and would not switch. Are you and Android, BlackBerry or iPhone user? What are your thoughts?



 "Android devices made by several manufacturers were used by 29% of the U.S. market in the November-through-January reporting period. In comparison, Apple iPhones and BlackBerry devices from Research In Motion each had a 27% share...." (read more on the link below for Computer World).




                                                                                 Computer World

4 comments:

  1. I'm a android and I'm proud of it if you see me on a Iphone shoot me. I can't live without flash. Power to the android. HTC EVO 4g Running froyo 2.2

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow pretty awesome blog page. Yeah android phones are nice even though I prefer just the basic phone over them. I used to own a G1 I loved the camera on it but my hands were to big little touch buttons. Then with the high tech internet on the phone I would prefer to use my laptop internet over it.It was hard to upload photos to web pages from the phone. Still overall one day I feel I will switch back to a smart phone . Hopefully it will be android based on all your good product info on this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yey!!! You guys are stopping by!!!

    I am sure if you tried a smart phone now (a good one) you would become depentent on it, lol. Almost everything I do on my laptop I do on my phone. Actually, for a while I was able to open word and powerpoint documents on my phone and not on my laptop, crazy huh? Yeah, my android phone has a quick office which let me open files I receive or want to visualize. Also, the internet on my phone is crazy fast! Well, I love it. I know many ppl who are very happy with iPhone, but as our android friend up there I would not switch =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. pretty interesting picture you got there. :) I have a blackberry phone and to be honest, I don't think its that "hi-tech"(or maybe its because I'm using the most basic one). I want to try an Android soon, it seems as if you can do more with it.

    ReplyDelete