Saturday, February 26, 2011

Intel x AMD

Intel Corp. and Advanced Micro Devices Inc. (AMD) have been competing on the market for years, and it seems there is a lot more to come. As of the end of 2010 Intel held 80.4% of the global microprocessor revenue, while AMD had 11.52%. People and reviewers have different opnions about both processors companies, as well as the processors performance versus price. When I try to talk to people about it, what I realize is that some information is just speculation or that is passed through withouth much foundation. Some people say they are attracted to AMD because it is more affordable, others just have been using it for a while and got used to it. On another hand some people say they preffer Intel for it's gaming performance, stabilty and because they do not want to take a chance on trying AMD and regreating. So, here I ask; what is your opnion about AMD and Intel? Which company is your favorite and why? Do you know any other myths?


Network World
Pc Magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment